Jobsearch Revolution - A Perfect CV
At the end of 2012, Adzuna conducted a nationwide survey looking at how today's jobseekers are searching for that dream job.
The results were fascinating; more than 50% of all jobseekers now leverage their personal and professional networks on social media to help find work, and this number is seriously growing. It's something of a social job search revolution for 2013.
The infogaphic below illustrates that ...
- 50% of Brits now use social media to look for a job.
- 90% of large British companies are now using social media to find staff
- Job seekers in the UK would rather leverage their Facebook (43%) than Linkedin (22%) networks to find their dream job.
- only 1 in 8 of those surveyed registered any concern for online privacy
- Top sectors for social job hunting are Retail, Creative and Finance
Select Your Career & Price
CEO, Director, Consultant
We focus on Results ..See more
Junior, Mid- Senior Managers
We spotlight your expertise, leadership, results ..See more
More than two careers
We place the spotlight on your skills, experience, drive & personality ..See more
Students | Graduates
We highlight how your skills, projects, teamwork, and placements match your job target. Prices ..See more