CV examples for PAs and Executive Secretaries
What does it take to write a CV for a PA Exec Secretary?Substantially more than the average CV writer can offer
The role of the PA, Secretary and Administrator is increasingly challenging, and competition for the best jobs is particularly high in today's market.
Your CV must demonstrate a broad range of skill and initiative if you are to attract interest and generate interviews.
A tall order? Yes. But certainly achievable!
To write a CV for PAs, Secretaries and Administrators requires an exceptionally high standard of communication, creative writing and technical skill, combined with CV optimisation know-how and an accurate insight into what businesses expect.
Key competencies sought in PA, Secretarial and Administrative CVs include an ability to plan and organise, manage, set up and maintain records, communicate at all levels, IT and writing skills, together with an ability to work within varying teams. Implicit within the CV's language it is essential to convey confidentiality, trust and discretion, and a flexible `can do´approach.
Most importantly, a well written PA Secretary / Admin CV will convey `softer´skills in terms of initiative, drive, and understanding, together with an ability to multi-task
A Perfect CV´s specialist PA Secretary CV writers have many years experience in writing CVs for the following roles:
|Office Manager||Administrative Officer|
|PA to Senior Management||Purchase Ledger Clerk|
|PA to the Chairman||Sales Ledger Clerk|
|Hotel Receptionist||Head Receptionist|
|PA to the Managing Director||AAT Trainee|
|Personal Assistant||Accounts Controller|
To optimise your chances of improving your career, a Perfect CV´s writer will match your own high standards and ensure your CV goes that extra mile with explicit, informative and interesting content, presented in a strikingly professional format.
We know how important it is that your Curriculum Vitae . . .
- is explicitly informative and relevant to the job role
- projects a confident, polished and professional image
- clearly, yet succinctly outlines initiatives and achievements
- highlights qualifications, skills, experience and personal style
- demonstrates interaction capabilities across organisational boundaries
- showcases your credibility and suitability for the position with evidence of initiatives
Your CV will demonstrate an impressive record of experience and achievements that relate directly to the target position, as well as an up-to-date knowledge of the challenging business environments
The following examples have been taken from CVs produced for PAs, Secretaries and Administrators:-
PA / Secretary
• Organised twelve successful Annual Award Dinners
• Deputised for the Office Manage r during a four-month period
• Contributed to strategic planning and operational decision-making
PA to Chief Executive
• Contributed to the company´s M&A with negligible disruption to business
• Assisted in the formulation, implementation and assessment of business plans
• Devised an inter-business transfer process, improving efficiency
• Set up and maintained supplier and client databases, office systems and processes
• Administered sales and purchase ledgers, expenses, and bank transactions
• Welcomed, provided information to and announced visitors
• Reorganised the Reception and restructured the filing system
• Sourced a contract cleaning company, improving reliability and service
• Contributed to the hotel gaining and maintaining Investors in People
If you need an expert CV writer to access TOP JOBS
CONTACT US. Send your CV and other relevant information
for a FREE appraisal and no obligation quote, or
get started straight away select your career category below .
Select Your Career & Price
CEO, Director, Consultant
We spotlight your Results .. ..See more
Junior, Mid- Senior Managers
We spotlight your expertise, leadership, results ..See more
More than two careers
We spotlight your skills, projects, initiative, drive & personality ..See more
Students | Graduates
We spotlight your skills, projects, teamwork, placements, initiative - plus your X Factor. Prices ..See more