CV examples for Airline - Travel jobs | aperfectcv.co.uk
What does it take to write a CV for Airline & Aviation staff?
Considerably more than the average CV writer can offer
The Airline - Travel industry is complex, challenging and constantly evolving, and competition for jobs is intense.
To outmanoeuvre other candidates, your CV must set you apart by demonstrating a broad range of skill, flexibility to work unsocial hours, and a record of success.
A tall order? Yes, but certainly achievable!
To write a CV for airline and travel professionals requires a high standard of creative writing skill, combined with CV optimisation know-how and an accurate insight into what is expected by and works well with recruiters.
Key skills to include initiative, organisation, multi-national communication, presentation, diplomacy and customer care, together with an ability to work effectively within multi-cultural teams - often at short notice.
A Perfect CV has many years of experience in writing good CVs for the following roles:
|Travel Consultant||Tour Operator|
|Airport Marketing||Cabin Crew|
|Passenger Service Agent||Overseas Consultant|
|Air Product Manager||Air Travel Resourcer|
|Cabin Crew Co-ordinator||Customer Service Agent|
|Cabin Crew Manager||Travel Sales Consultant|
|Cabin Crew Trainer||Passenger Service Manager|
|Flight Supervisor||Operations Controller|
|Ground Operations Manager||Airport Services Representative|
|Ticket Desk Agent||Customer Service|
|Senior Aircraftsman||Line Maintenance Engineer|
|Aircraft Technician||Aircraft Refuelling Technician|
MBAs with expert copywriting skills and recruitment backgrounds, a Perfect CV´s writers possess the skill to ensure your travel and airline industry CV reflects your strengths, competencies, personality traits and results. We focus on and accentuate your strengths - ensuring that your CV is a close match to your target job role
We know how important it is for your CV to . . .
- be explicitly informative and relevant to the job role
- project a confident, polished and professional image clearly,
- yet succinctly outline initiatives and achievements
- highlights qualifications, skills, experience and personal style
- assists the reader to appreciate your credibility and suitability for the position
Your CV will demonstrate an impressive record of experience and achievements directly related to your target role in the aviation sector. The following CV examples have been taken from CVs produced for successful clients:-
• Commended for diplomatic handling of potentially high risk situation
• Resolved two passenger issues requiring efficient decision-making
Customer Service Agent
• Managed a high volume of passenger complaints - the result of flight cancellations, involuntary re-routing and schedule changes
Ground Operations Manager
• Launched a successful scheduled service between Manchester and Cape Town - enhancing market profile and increasing revenue
Airport Marketing Executive
• Demonstrated the business value of refocusing market activity on brand and service quality - an approach that increased catchment areas and passenger numbers despite intense competition
• As holder of a UK ATPL Licence, totalled flying hours of 4503 of which 184 have been in command
• First Officer BAe ATP with Manx Airlines and Loganair
Travel Sales Consultant
• Promoted and compiled tailored travel itineraries and packaged holidays to the Caribbean, and exceeded all sales targets.
If you need an expert CV writer to access TOP JOBS
CONTACT US. Send your CV and other relevant information
for a FREE appraisal and no obligation quote .
Or get started straight away - select your career category below.
Select Your Career & Price
CEO, Director, Consultant
We focus on Results ..See more
Junior, Mid- Senior Managers
We spotlight your expertise, leadership, results ..See more
More than two careers
We place the spotlight on your skills, experience, drive & personality ..See more
Students | Graduates
We highlight how your skills, projects, teamwork, and placements match your job target. Prices ..See more